- About us
- Anti Spam Policy
- Business Attorney
- Chatham NJ Attorney | Paul Wigg-Maxwell
- Contact Us
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
- Earnings Disclaimer
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning Attorney
- Form 5471 Webinar: Avoid Penalties
- General Corporate Counsel
- International Tax Professionals
- Request a Free Legal Consultation
- Save time and avoid costly mistakes with a simple FATCA explanation and access to expert resources.
- Tax Attorney
- Thank You For Completing the Survey!
- What Is Form 5471 And A Controlled Foreign Corporation – Cfc
- Fatca Tax Traps And Watch Outs
- Fatca Compliance Checklist
- Fatca Foreign Bank Reporting Letter
- Will Failing To File A File A Form 5471 Generate An Automatic Penalty?
- If Form 1120 Is Late What Is The Best Way File Form 5471?
- What Accounting Problems Can I Expect In Filing A 5471 The Irs May Flag?
- Can A Irs 5471 Can A Irs Form 5471 Be Completed Without A Transfer Pricing Study?
- What You Need To Know About Irs Form 5471 Categories
- An Easy Guide To Whether Foreign Sourced Income Is Subject To U.s. Fica Tax
- Fbar Filing Deadline Is April 15th
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
Free Case Evaluation
Fill out the form to receive a free confidential consultation
Paul is an excellent attorney for small business owners like myself. He will make the appropriate research and make sure that the documents I have are all in working order and official. Paul always responds to phone my calls immediately, and he works fast whenever I need to have documents prepared quickly. His knowledge has helped me steer my business in the right direction and his advice is always on point and concise. I’ve had the pleasure of using Paul’s services for nearly a decade. During this time I had help with drafting and reviewing the following: several lease contracts, employee contracts, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, new client contract/liability waivers, US copyright electronic registrations, independent contractor agreements, website disclosure language, video release forms, and business registrations with the state. Having Paul as an attorney and being able to reach out to him whenever I have an emergency makes me more confident to run my business and I know that if I have a legal problem Paul will be there to help me.
Very good experience. I had some uncommon and large financial situations abroad as a US Citizen. I just wanted to make sure I am going about it legally and wisely. I am a business executive (Harvard B. School), having interacted with many top lawyers worldwide, and working with Paul was a pleasure and a wise choice. Beyond helping me professionally to solidify a winning strategy through his sound knowledge and experience, the interaction was exceptionally forthcoming and pleasant. I would recommend Paul without any hesitation!
Took the time to listen, ask good questions, and provide good thoughts during initial phone call. Highly recommend giving him a call.
Mr. Wigg-Maxwell helped me out with a complicated international inheritance tax question. He was quick to respond with a knowledgeable answer. I would happily bring any future tax issues I have to Mr. Wigg-Maxwell for resolution.
Cool guy, extremely nice and knows his stuff.
17 Watchung Ave, Suite 203
Chatham NJ, 07928
Phone: 973 - 507 - 9760
Fax: 973 - 559 - 6330
Request Free Consultation