- shareholder and investor relations including formation and shareholder agreements
- adding or removing a partner or business principal
- shareholder oppression
- management buy-outs
Mr. Wigg-Maxwell advises on daily business legal matters, including:
- zoning, licensing and working with regulatory bodies
- drafting and reviewing contracts
- preparing distributorship agreements, representative agreements, employment agreements, and lease agreements
- special pricing arrangements are available for ongoing business representation such as quarterly or monthly flat retainer agreements.
Mr. Wigg-Maxwell has long-term agreements representing the following:
- IT placement companies
- biotech start-up companies
- vitamin manufacturers
- professional service companies such as accountants, engineers, architects, and shopping center owners.