Learn Key strategies. Network In-Person with Faculty & Attendees…
…Earn Educational Credit for Accountants & Attorneys!
This course provides an overview of U.S. tax rules relating to personal and business matters that cross over international boundaries. Learn the time-tested practical tips, techniques and strategies that have addressed International tax challenges of many companies.
When you complete this workshop, you will be able to:
- Enhance your ability to spot international tax issues.
- Have answers ready for many common tax questions and issues facing international clients.
- Understand the changing international tax landscape and the need for international tax services
- Knowledgeably interview clients to identify additional tax services
- Build strong relationships and earn your clients’ trust
Develop a personal roadmap for you and your practice
- Attract new clients with International Ties
- Serve clients that require international tax compliance
- Identify scenarios that require analysis or research into international tax
Earn Educational Credit and Network with Other Tax Professionals!
CPAs – Become more valuable to youf clients by becoming knowledgeable about international taxation.
Attorneys – Update and refresh your understanding of international tax basics.
- TBD Fall 2016
- 8AM – 11: AM
- Chatham, NJ
- Fall 2016
- Chatham, NJ
paul Wigg-Maxwell, esq.
Accountants, CPA Partners Attorneys whose current and future client’s have cross boarder transactions.
Changes to the international tax laws of the U.S. impact a greater percentage of businesses and transactions. A working knowledge of how international connections affect U.S. tax issue is important.